POLLS     NHL     SEARCH

TRENDING NOW


Recent Poll Results Involving Leafs' Captain John Tavares Raise Eyebrows


PUBLICATION
Julien Trekker
May 28, 2023  (9:46)
SHARE THIS STORY
FOLLOW US



Big Changes Coming in Toronto.

When the Maple Leafs were eliminated from the playoffs in four games by the Florida Panthers, members of the Core Four were widely criticized.
They failed to lead the team to victory.
At this moment, we knew that big changes were coming in the organization.
They did just that by parting ways with Kyle Dubas. Now, as the search for a new GM continues, everyone is wondering what's going to happen with William Nylander, Auston Matthews, Mitch Marner, and John Tavares.
As you know, there are a lot of free agents on the Leafs' roster, and they'll have to make some sacrifices if they want to sign players like Ryan O'Reilly, Luke Schenn, Ilya Samsonov, or Michael Bunting.
Rumors are everywhere, and sometimes the public is asked to give their take on some issues.
A recent question asked by First Up, a radio show hosted by TSN, on Twitter divided the fans.

Recent Poll Results Involving Leafs' Captain John Tavares Raise Eyebrows

They asked the simple question:
"Who would you rather have for the next 5 years, Ryan O'Reilly or John Tavares?"

In other words, who do you prefer as captain in the long run: O'Reilly or Tavares?
More than 3000 people responded, and their answer is really surprising.
50.8% voted for O'Reilly, while the remaining 49.2% opted for Tavares.
As you can see, it's a tight one.
However, Tavares had five seasons to convince the Leafs fans to keep him around. O'Reilly has been in the organization for a couple of months, and he's already up in the polls.
This says a lot about how O'Reilly is appreciated by the fans.
Do you think the Leafs should do whatever it takes to sign O'Reilly?
As seen on Maple Leafs Daily -
The result of a recent Leafs poll involving captain John Tavares is a bit of a head-scratcher
POLL
28 MAI   |   522 ANSWERS
Recent Poll Results Involving Leafs' Captain John Tavares Raise Eyebrows

Do you think the Leafs should do whatever it takes to sign O'Reilly?

Yes34465.9 %
No17834.1 %
LIST OF POLLS
Latest 10 stories

HOCKEYPATROL.COM
COPYRIGHT @2024 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
TERMS  -  POLICIES  -  CONSENT